From the Desk Of:
David A. Stewart, President
High Falls IT Company LLC
Let’s face it; there are many IT service providers. But not every service provider may be a good match for your needs. High Falls IT Company works best with small businesses and medical practices that are sick and tired of losing time and money with reactive IT support and maintenance. Here are seven things we do better.
- We start by listening. It sounds simple and perhaps even a little trite. But in our experience, it doesn’t seem like many IT companies do it effectively. More commonly, we find that companies listen for a few key buzzwords and then try to talk you into one of their canned solutions. At High Falls IT Company, we don’t operate that way. Our process involves asking a lot of questions, not doing a lot of talking. We work best as your partner and advisor.
- Our services fees are flat. Have you ever felt like maybe you’ve paid other IT providers for their on-the-job training time? Or received an invoice for hourly charges that seemed excessive? Unlike other computer support companies, we’ll give you one flat rate and guarantee to deliver your solutions without charging a penny more. You won’t be nickel and dimed with extra hours or hidden changes nor a final bill several times more than you anticipated.
- We understand health care, professional services, and manufacturing. We know the demands and needs of practices, agencies, clinical work flows, HIPAA, EHRs, agency and practice management systems, medical billing, meaningful use, compliance, and CMS incentive payments. We know what it is like to implement ERP systems into your operations. We know when it IS and IS NOT appropriate to use automation to improve productivity.
- We are significantly less expensive than hiring full time technical support staff. When you hire us to provide your IT support, you not only receive an entire team of fully trained and certified technicians and engineers, you also avoid benefit and administrative overhead costs.
- We are extremely responsive. You should not have to wait around all day to hear from your IT support person. We answer our phones live and strive to start working on your problem as fast as possible. Through our remote IT support network we can access your systems safely and securely from our offices with only a few clicks. If the problem cannot be addressed remotely, we will dispatch a technician to your site.
- We are a local company operating in the Greater Rochester New York Area. We are small enough that you will never just be an account number to us, but large enough to handle all of your IT support needs. As a client, you will have direct face-to-face access to me, the owner, to handle any problems, concerns, questions, or issues you may have about our services. Through our partners, we have access to a network of hundreds of IT & health care professionals to help solve virtually any problem that might be encountered.
- 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. You deserve complete satisfaction with all of our services. We stand by our services. No hassles. No problems.
To find out more about how High Falls IT Company can help keep your organization’s technology systems running smoothly, Contact Us today or call us at 585-502-8007 and arrange for your free, no obligation IT Health Check.