Your computer network is an integral part of your business’s operations. From accounting and tax records, to customer service, order processing and data storage, your network is a critical aspect of your day-to-day operations. What would it cost your organization if your server crashed for a significant period of time? What would happen if a disaster like a storm, flood, fire, theft, or sabotage occurred? Would you survive?
How prepared is your organization to survive a disaster?
Statistics show that on average over 40% of organizations that do not have a Disaster Recovery Plan go out of business after a major loss like a storm, flood, fire, theft, or sabotage. However, such a setback doesn’t have to permanently seal the fate of your organization, IF you protect your business BEFORE disaster strikes.
InfoGuard BDR from High Falls IT Company LLC offers:
- Disk-based Backup Disaster Recovery (BDR) device to be deployed on-premise at your location with volume level backup snapshots taken every 15 minutes.
- Built-in Server Virtualization software that allows for failed servers to be virtualized and bought back on-line in seconds or minutes instead of hours or days.
- Ability to restore a failed server to dissimilar hardware (“Bare Metal Restore”). In the event that your server is not repairable, this means that we can transfer it to a new server without having to completely rebuild the software from scratch saving you time and money.
- Off-site replication to SAS-70 certified data centers with military strength encryption (AES-256) and compliance with major regulations such as HIPPA, SOX, and NASD.
- Centralized monitoring and verification of backup integrity and completeness to guard against corruption issues that could prevent a backup from being restored.
Don’t wait until disaster strikes, by then it will be too late…